As Claw-paw.com, we are sensitive to the security of our users’ personal data.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is defined in the KVKK as all kinds of information regarding a real person whose identity is known or can be determined. Accordingly, your name, surname and e-mail address that you share with us is called personal data.
2. What is the purpose of collecting your personal data by us?
We collect your personal information in order to fulfill our legal obligations due to your product and service relationship with claw-paw.com, to inform you about the content that we place / will give you on claw-paw.com and to provide you with a better reading experience and We operate within this scope.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
You can collect your personal data through the forms on the claw-paw.com website with information such as name, surname, business or private e-mail address; We collect and process the preferences on the pages that are accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by your browser, and the data including the duration, details and records of the browsing, location data.
4. For what purpose and to whom do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data, with the product and content development team of claw-paw.com, our direct / indirect domestic / foreign solution partners, the institutions and organizations that represent us during the continuation of the reader relationship and / or cooperate to carry out our publishing activities, we receive the service of storing data in the cloud environment. It can be shared with domestic / foreign people and institutions. In addition, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations.
Transfer of your personal data abroad
to be maintained processed outside of Turkey in the treatment or Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection in countries where adequate protection in respect of) services It can also be transferred to intermediaries.
5. How do we store your personal data?
Personal data shared with claw-paw.com are stored on claw-paw.com’s domestic / foreign secure servers in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, KVKK provisions and claw-paw.com standards.
6. How do we store your personal data that we obtained before the KVKK came into effect?
Your personal data obtained before the effective date of KVKK on 7 April 2016, in accordance with the law by electronic mail permission and other means, are also processed and stored in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this document.
→ Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems at claw-paw.com in accordance with article 12 of the KVKK; Except for legal obligations and regulations specified on this page, it will not be shared with third parties in any way. claw-paw.com is obliged to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, prevent unauthorized access, and take software and physical security measures such as access management, in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
→ Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, claw-paw.com is obliged to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for claw-paw.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our users are required to share their correct and up-to-date data with us or update them on the claw-paw.com website.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
In accordance with the KVKK – as per article 7 / f.1 of the KVKK – when the purpose of processing your personal data is no longer valid and / or when the limitation periods required by the legislation to process your data expire, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized and continue to be used. It will be.
8. What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with the legislation regarding the processed personal data (KVKK Article 11);
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data,
- In case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request the correction and / or the deletion or destruction of personal data to be notified to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
9. How can you exercise your rights regarding the personal data you have provided to us?
You have the right to request that we transmit all information stored about you to you. In this regard, you can send your request to email@example.com or delete, correct or review your personal information.